How did a statue of Andrew Jackson end up at the center of Lafayette Park? There is an answer, but a story goes with it.
Another year, another round of prognostication. TAI editors speculate about what 2019 has in store.
The view that “none of us deserve citizenship” is incoherent because it invokes the horrors of statelessness to make what is essentially an anti-statist argument.
- “Just Because You Don’t Believe in the Devil Does Not Mean He’s Gone Away”
- The Top 14 Causes of Political Polarization
- The Futile Search for a Russian Ideology
- “Liberal Hegemony” Is a Straw Man
- The Star Wars Theory of History
- The Long Freedom Slump
- The Pak-Saudi Nuke, and How to Stop It
- Social Media and Censorship
- Getting Off the Sidelines