How did a statue of Andrew Jackson end up at the center of Lafayette Park? There is an answer, but a story goes with it.
Another year, another round of prognostication. TAI editors speculate about what 2019 has in store.
The view that “none of us deserve citizenship” is incoherent because it invokes the horrors of statelessness to make what is essentially an anti-statist argument.
- Making Up Monsters to Destroy
- Churchill’s Canvases
- Fukuyama Was Right (Mostly)
- What 2018 Tells Us About the Democrats’ Chances in 2020
- The Road to (Super)Power
- A Hinge in History?
- Is Democracy the Problem?
- The Great Middle Eastern War of 2019
- The Top 14 Causes of Political Polarization
- Expert in Adversity