If we misuse terms, our thinking becomes muddled. Take the suddenly ubiquitous phrase: “new Cold War.”
Trumpist populism could easily linger longer than most people readily assume.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to this blog about the issues and challenges confronting democracy at home and abroad.
- Trump and the Future of English
- The Roots of German Radicalism
- India and China: The Risks of a Reset
- How the French Mourn
- Why France Feels (Relatively) Comfortable with Trump’s America
- Facebook's Russian Business Model
- Rebooting the Dismal Science
- How the Golden State Became the Intellectual Capital of Trump's GOP
- The Eight Great Powers of 2017
- The Real Tocqueville?