Knowingly or not, Ilhan Omar is acting like a designated provocateur, playing her role in a shrewd effort to seize control of the Democratic Party. But her rhetoric has deep roots in American politics.
How did a statue of Andrew Jackson end up at the center of Lafayette Park? There is an answer, but a story goes with it.
Another year, another round of prognostication. TAI editors speculate about what 2019 has in store.
- The Rise of Progressive Occultism
- Atonement as Activism
- Universal Basic Income: Does It Work?
- The Death of the Two-State Solution
- Pakistan: Bad Moon Rising
- Pierre Omidyar, Glenn Greenwald, and Their War on Israel
- Will Trump Bluff His Way to Reelection?
- Misdiagnosing the Chinese Infrastructure Push
- Crashing the Parties