The revelations of a “resistance within” the Trump Administration are surprising in their details. But what is happening now was always inherent in the idea of a Trump presidency.
A conversation with Richard Aldous on the origins of modern identity politics.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to this blog about the issues and challenges confronting democracy at home and abroad.
- Target the Generals, Not “The Lady”
- The Top 14 Causes of Political Polarization
- Resilient Democracies
- Why More Caravans Are Coming
- Murky Nuclear Business in New Europe
- Social Media and Censorship
- Debunking Economic Piety
- When and Why Nationalism Beats Globalism
- Three Moral Economies of Data
- The Working Hypothesis