Environmentalists, take note.
The much-criticized fighter jet program now appears to be a stealthy success story.
Emmanuel Macron has a large mandate on paper to push through far-reaching reforms in France, but the relatively low turnout and the threat of strikes and protests from unions opposed to what he campaigned on appear to be pushing him towards protectionism.
The pension crisis threatens to have a wide-reaching impact. Washington should start paying attention.
Germany will be dealing with the consequences of Merkel’s migrant policy for many years to come—and so far, the system is abjectly failing to cope.
- Shakespeare’s Politics
- F-35s Worth the Hype After All?
- California's Soft Secession
- The Pension Treadmill Is Accelerating—And Governments Can't Possibly Keep Up
- Integration Policy Flopping in Germany
- This Criticism of GOP Health Reform Is Revealing
- Arab Factionalism in Gaza Electric Deal
- Sympathy for the Kremlin
- IEA Official Says Green Goals Doomed Without Nuclear