Knowingly or not, Ilhan Omar is acting like a designated provocateur, playing her role in a shrewd effort to seize control of the Democratic Party. But her rhetoric has deep roots in American politics.
How did a statue of Andrew Jackson end up at the center of Lafayette Park? There is an answer, but a story goes with it.
Another year, another round of prognostication. TAI editors speculate about what 2019 has in store.
- The Neo-Nationalist Danger
- A New Birth of Freedom
- The Rise of Progressive Occultism
- Facing Russia, Close and Personal
- From Responsibility to Protect to Slave Markets
- Turkey’s Hour of Nationalism: The Deeper Sources of Political Realignment
- The Top 14 Causes of Political Polarization
- Facing East, from the West: A Conversation with Estonia's President
- Was America Built By Slaves?