If we misuse terms, our thinking becomes muddled. Take the suddenly ubiquitous phrase: “new Cold War.”
Trumpist populism could easily linger longer than most people readily assume.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to this blog about the issues and challenges confronting democracy at home and abroad.
- Trump and the Future of English
- Why France Feels (Relatively) Comfortable with Trump’s America
- Facebook's Russian Business Model
- How the French Mourn
- Democracy’s Gravediggers
- The Real Tocqueville?
- The Eight Great Powers of 2017
- Macron’s Risky American Bet
- Non to Tocqueville!
- Countering a Kleptocratic Kremlin