If we misuse terms, our thinking becomes muddled. Take the suddenly ubiquitous phrase: “new Cold War.”
Trumpist populism could easily linger longer than most people readily assume.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to this blog about the issues and challenges confronting democracy at home and abroad.
- Russiagate and the Deep State
- Countering a Kleptocratic Kremlin
- In the Balkans, an Old Idea Whose Time Has Passed
- "We've Now Gotten Putin's Attention"
- Non to Tocqueville!
- The Eight Great Powers of 2017
- A Raw Deal for Shinzo Abe?
- Professors Support Free Speech
- Misdiagnosing the Western Crisis
- New Cold War...Not