The revelations of a “resistance within” the Trump Administration are surprising in their details. But what is happening now was always inherent in the idea of a Trump presidency.
A conversation with Richard Aldous on the origins of modern identity politics.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to this blog about the issues and challenges confronting democracy at home and abroad.
- Target the Generals, Not “The Lady”
- Crashed and Burning
- Empower Political Parties to Revive Democratic Accountability
- Democracy’s Ugly Brother
- The Top 14 Causes of Political Polarization
- Rhodes to Ruin
- The Working Hypothesis
- Social Media and Censorship
- Polarized or Sorted? Just What's Wrong With Our Politics, Anyway?
- The Presumption of Credence