As a minority, and a minority that historically has often been unpopular, Jews have a structural interest in the protection of minority rights.
Pew data point to one of the core ironies of liberal politics today.
The Palestinians want international sympathy. But rioting over metal detectors after a terrorist attack seems more likely to draw international contempt.
A Schlumberger surge is a good sign for the health of the U.S. shale industry.
Ecuador is ignoring OPEC demands to reduce output.
- The Eight Great Powers of 2017
- The O.J. Trial Was a Preview of America Under Trump
- Political Intolerance Is Rising
- Palestinians Protesting Metal Detectors
- Cheap Crude Is Hell for Oil's Old Guard
- Anti-BDS Bill Misses the Mark
- President Trump Sweats in Public
- The Seven Habits of Highly Depolarizing People
- An Open Letter to Chuck Grassley