The revelations of a “resistance within” the Trump Administration are surprising in their details. But what is happening now was always inherent in the idea of a Trump presidency.
A conversation with Richard Aldous on the origins of modern identity politics.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to this blog about the issues and challenges confronting democracy at home and abroad.
- The Top 14 Causes of Political Polarization
- Target the Generals, Not “The Lady”
- Resilient Democracies
- Why More Caravans Are Coming
- Social Media and Censorship
- Murky Nuclear Business in New Europe
- Debunking Economic Piety
- When and Why Nationalism Beats Globalism
- Three Moral Economies of Data
- The Working Hypothesis