The revelations of a “resistance within” the Trump Administration are surprising in their details. But what is happening now was always inherent in the idea of a Trump presidency.
A conversation with Richard Aldous on the origins of modern identity politics.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to this blog about the issues and challenges confronting democracy at home and abroad.
- Target the Generals, Not “The Lady”
- Crashed and Burning
- Empower Political Parties to Revive Democratic Accountability
- Democracy’s Ugly Brother
- Rhodes to Ruin
- The Top 14 Causes of Political Polarization
- Social Media and Censorship
- The Presumption of Credence
- The Benefits of Having an Enemy
- When and Why Nationalism Beats Globalism