Pew data point to one of the core ironies of liberal politics today.
The Palestinians want international sympathy. But rioting over metal detectors after a terrorist attack seems more likely to draw international contempt.
A Schlumberger surge is a good sign for the health of the U.S. shale industry.
Ecuador is ignoring OPEC demands to reduce output.
American high schools are giving out higher and higher grades even as real academic ability stagnates.
- Cheap Crude Is Hell for Oil's Old Guard
- Chaos City
- The Seven Habits of Highly Depolarizing People
- The Eight Great Powers of 2017
- Palestinians Protesting Metal Detectors
- Trump Bends to Congress on Russia Sanctions
- Macron's Summer of Discontent is Here
- Polish President Vetoes Judicial Reforms
- Russia is Unhappy With OPEC's Weak Oil Cuts