Militant anti-Israel ideology is a hallmark of the illiberal Left—and has been taking college campuses by storm in recent years.
Read our own Walter Russell Mead in Mosaic, where he argues that neither “nationalist particularism” nor “cosmopolitan universalism” is “the answer to the human condition.”
Natural gas is booming in the Appalachian basin.
Here’s the thing about terrorists in Mali: we’ll hear nothing about them and nothing about them and then suddenly everything will be about them.
Venezuela’s opposition is facing the prospect of having its referendum postponed indefinitely, giving an opening to hardliners advocating an abandonment of politics in favor of “civil disobedience” tactics.
Massachusetts charter schools have an unassailable record of improving academic outcomes for vulnerable students.
…and unfortunately for the UK, it’s not about Britain exploring its own sizable reserves of shale gas.
The bombastic president walked back comments from last week about the U.S. military presence in the Philippines.
- The Explosive India–Pakistan Situation
- The Real Middle East Story
- No Bailouts for Putin
- Music That’s Everything
- The Case for Charters is Overwhelming
- How Cheap Crude Is Hurting Saudi Arabia
- Stop-And-Frisk Hypocrisy on Left and Right
- Mali's President at the UN: We've Still Got a Colossal Jihadist Problem
- The Siloviki Coup in Russia