America stands to produce twice as much oil from shale by the 2030s, according to a new report.
Black students tend to major in lower-paying fields, meaning that the wage gap would persist even if whites and blacks attended college at the same rate.
Exit polls out of New Hampshire complicate standard explanations for Trump’s popularity.
The theory that engagement would lead to Iran becoming a peaceful stakeholder in the broader Middle East is taking a beating.
This would be a very big deal.
China’s oil production is expected to fall this year. That’s good news for world peace.
Turkey has expressed outrage that the U.S. is working with the Syrian Kurds against ISIS.
Weapons deals have been key to the warming relations between the two countries.
- The First Postmodern Political Machine
- The Meaning of Trump
- The Great Stall
- Israel and India Near $3 Billion Weapons Deal
- Turkey's Kurdish Problem—and Ours
- Is China Hitting Peak Oil?
- U.S. and India Discuss Joint South China Sea Patrols
- Iran Forges Ahead With Its Ballistic Missiles
- Flint's Not the Only City with a Water Problem