That one of Bollywood’s top stars (most of whom are Muslim) is taking on Modi’s Hindutva movement brings India’s messy identity politics into some focus.
Only four of twenty countries polled show that a majority supports a deal: Spain, Canada, the UK and France.
Some reading and listening material for the holiday.
For many Americans, it may not feel like things are going very well lately, but in some critical ways, life in America is better than ever.
Japan needs more than the short-term stimulus Abe is reportedly proposing. Its future prospects are better than many realize.
Anxious Ivy League presidents are trying to appease campus radicals with huge payouts to left-wing campus identity programs.
- Le Pen Leads First Poll after Paris
- Ivy League Presidents Try Appeasement
- The Derangement of the British Left
- Poll: Support for Climate Agreement Down
- The Seven Great Powers
- Getting to the Next American Dream
- President Obama's Cynical Refugee Ploy
- Americans Saving More Ahead of Holiday Shopping Season
- The End of the Fifth Republic?