With the U.S. out of TPP, the Pacific’s major powers are making their opening pitches on how a trade deal could be salvaged.
The myth of the “shovel-ready” project persists.
The Trump Administration is likely to comply.
The millennial urban boom may be coming to a close. This could have major consequences for America’s politics and geography.
No, probably not. But President Trump may have trouble lifting them in the first place.
TPP, NAFTA, and a special deal with the UK: Trump’s first week will be a busy one.
Eliot Cohen’s new book presents a nuanced and compelling defense of hard power.
As Donald Trump takes the oath, an essay on the historical forces that have shaped this moment by Walter Russell Mead.
- The Losers of 2016
- Truth in the Age of Trump
- The Seven Habits of Highly Depolarizing People
- The Seven Great Powers
- The Next Wave of Suburbanization?
- The Curious World of Donald Trump’s Private Russian Connections
- Putin’s Russia: A Moderate Fascist State
- When and Why Nationalism Beats Globalism
- The Winners of 2016