An important step forward for the movement to save universities from the forces of censorship and intolerance.
EU refugee resettlement quotas to be put to the test.
Venezuela wants Russia to reduce production. The Kremlin doesn’t want to play ball.
The disappearance of Lake Urmia is about water mismanagement, not climate change.
“Hitler massacred 3 million Jews. Now, there is 3 million drug addicts [in the Philippines]… I’d be happy to slaughter them.”
The weight of decades of unfunded pension promises made to Chicago’s teachers’ unions is coming crashing down on the city’s public schools.
If OPEC cuts output this November—a big if—American frackers will be cheering the loudest.
The Affordable Care Act has played a substantial role in encouraging this trend.
Is this a pressure valve letting off steam in the long-festering standoff, or a fateful step up the escalation ladder?
- Chicago Schools Plunge Further Into the Abyss
- Why Is Gazprom So Intent on Nord Stream 2?
- Duterte: Yes, That's Right, I am Hitler
- Russian Perfidy at the UN
- The Climate Demagoguery of Vox Dot Com
- Grounding Assad
- Monopolists Are Taking Over American Healthcare
- The Sorry, Dangerous State of NJ Transit
- The Once and Future Mosul