We have been playing around with the idea of doing a semi-regular link aggregation feature for the site—highlighting articles that are either relevant to themes we regularly cover, or interesting, or just plain amusing to us, but that also don’t require much extra commentary. Here’s our first attempt as we wind down for Chirstmas:
1. Coming soon: clinical trials on the fountain of youth.
2. “Run, she is trying to kill you.”
3. Pope Francis the Radical?
4. What could possibly go wrong…
5. Pakistan’s persecuted Christians.
Readers are encouraged to share their own links in the comments, with our standard decency rules applying: if you wouldn’t feel comfortable sharing the link with Grandma Mead, please don’t bother sharing it with the community here. Let us know what you’re reading.