Syria Violence Spreads to Lebanon
show comments
  • Richard Treitel

    A “diffused bomb” would be a cluster munition or, worse yet, a chemical weapon. Flog that intern and open the dictionary to the page that says “defuse”.

© The American Interest LLC 2005-2017 About Us Masthead Submissions Advertise Customer Service
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.