Knowingly or not, Ilhan Omar is acting like a designated provocateur, playing her role in a shrewd effort to seize control of the Democratic Party. But her rhetoric has deep roots in American politics.
How did a statue of Andrew Jackson end up at the center of Lafayette Park? There is an answer, but a story goes with it.
Another year, another round of prognostication. TAI editors speculate about what 2019 has in store.
- Zelensky, the Post-Soviet Man
- A Triumphant Failure
- Germany’s Russia Lobby
- Sudan on the Cusp of Democratic Change
- The Sources of CCP Conduct
- Why Germany Coddles Iran
- The Top 14 Causes of Political Polarization
- The Illiberal Temptation
- Your Roots Shall Make Ye Free
- Jared Kushner's Peace Plan Would Be a Disaster