For those of you who were out having a life this weekend, some highlights from Via Meadia’s weekend posts:
- If you have always wanted a fancy Italian Renaissance palazzo in Italy, this may be the chance you have been waiting for. The Italian government is selling historic real estate to help pay its debts. From Villa Borghese to Villa Meadia?
- Is President Obama a warrior defending the homeland or an assassin murdering US citizens without trial? WRM weighs in on the Al-Awlaki controversy.
- Solyndra syndrome? The green energy movement staggers as political failure undermines the business case for alternative energy investments.
- Uh oh: Greece will miss its new deficit targets.
- WRM looks at Egypt, and asks if that country will ever have a revolution.